CREATIVE MARKET // AUTUMN CHALLENGE CONTEST PRIZE

| on
11:36 AM


So excited to share this... I joined Creative Market back in July of 2013 when I officially opened my shop. Last August I entered my second Creative Market contest.  Remember the Creative Market Autumn Design Challenge I blogged about last September, here?  Well, I wanted to share a few images of the generous prizes that I won for being the grand prize winner.  

My prizes included the following: 
  • $100 in Creative Market Credits
  • $100 in MOOlah from Moo.com
  • Creative Market T-shirt with a swag design  
01 // Creative Market Credits - well, lets just say I'm still shopping and spending my credits.   ;)

02 //  Moo Moolah -  I received my new Feather & Sage Design Co printed assets ordered from moo.com with my moo-lah prize, and I am smitten with the final results. I could hardly contain my excitement when I received my order. Moo has their packaging, and presentation down to a perfect science.  It's much like receiving a birthday present.  If you've ordered from Moo before, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  Colors, and quality were spot on.  I ordered a few of the Luxe products, and it didn't disappoint.

My order included:
  • Feather & Sage luxe double sided square business cards, 
  • Luxe mini thank you cards 
  • Luxe mini tags for my photography business
  • Some versatile but minimalistic "Hello" glossy postcards that I plan to use as personalized notes for either my design and photo business.  














03 // T-shirt - I also received an awesome Creative Market T-shirt (love the design), and I wear my new swag proudly (and often).  It was accompanied by a sweet hand written note from Kelley Johnson (staffer extraordinaire at Creative Market).  ;)



Thank you so much Creative Market for such a fun challenge, and some pretty awesome prizes!  ;)

** Keep up with the Creative Market, news, contests, and great content on their blog

/

Quick links to the sites mentioned in this post: 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature