CREATIVE MARKET // Autumn Design Challenge

| on
12:52 PM
UPDATE (9/24/14):  The winners of this challenge were announced yesterday, and I found out this poster was the grand prize winner... WOW!  This is so exciting.  Awesome design resources to work with, made this challenge easy.  Check out all the winners, and Creative Market favorites, here.  ;)




____________

Participating in a new Creative Market challenge, the "Awesome Autumn Design Contest".  This challenge requires that you use one or more of those free goods available on Creative Market and design something with a fall/autumn feel.  

I decided to make an Fall/Autumn Poster, and this is what I came up with. Hope you like, and have a blessed week!  ;)




"It's Fall Ya'll"

Creative Market digital products used in this poster:


/

#CMAwesomeAutumn





14 comments on "CREATIVE MARKET // Autumn Design Challenge"
  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! This was a super fun challenge, and helps keep my creative juices flowing. ;)

      Delete
    2. Haha, that's great) You have to win *^____^*

      Delete
    3. Ha, wouldn't that be lovely! BTW, love your hand lettering. Cheers! :)

      Delete
  2. It perfectly depicts how I feel about autumn and it's arrival! Gorgeous design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very glad you like... I just looove fall. Thanks so much! ;)

      Delete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Is it your first time participating in a CM challenge? I'm sort of new to CM and I just love all the creative people from this community :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting, so glad you like! And welcome to CM too!!! Is's a pretty unique and amazing community. This was a fun challenge for sure!!!

      BTW, love your website, and photography... beautiful portfolio of works. Thanks again! ;)

      Delete
    2. This is my second time participating in a CM challenge, here's the link to the first one: https://creativemarket.com/blog/2014/08/25/take-the-creative-market-sketch-week-challenge-and-win-exciting-prizes and that too was pure fun! ;)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for replying Olli, or Alicia ;) I just read your private message on CM, you're so sweet :) I had a look at your different shops and I really dig your style, love what you do! The CM challenges seem pretty fun, if I see one I feel a fit for, I'll surely jump in! Got your blog in my Feedly now, you'll probably 'see' me again over here ;) ;) Have an awesome weekend!!! —Cheers!

      Delete
    4. Feel free to call me Olli, that's the nick name I grew up with.

      Thanks so much, and yes, by all means dive into the CM challenge if you're inspired to do so. I think the challenges are going to be something pretty regular on CM so their should be other opportunities as well. Pretty sure this is only the second challenge they've ever had. Enjoy your weekend! xo

      Delete
  4. I was right when say that you have to win and you did it :) Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha.... indeed you were, but with all the amazing entries, I'm still in a bit of shock. What a great set of design resources I had to work with. Those designers too deserve credit, and made it easy to find inspiration for this piece. Thanks so much, and all your support. ;)

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature